Instagr.am-nessSorry, an error occoured while trying to get your instagr.am ID! Please try another instagr.am url.
- RT @DepressedDarth: Still better than Kanye https://t.co/HUT4mIauiP 3 years ago
- Sorry to see you go, Mr. Nemoy. You will be missed. nytimes.com/2015/02/27/art… 4 years ago
- RT @DepressedDarth: Lunchtime on the Death Star http://t.co/l1MJ2dPaQ6 4 years ago
- So… I just registered the domain icanhas.wtf. What should I do with it? Ideas? Suggestions? 5 years ago
- Ugh. There are a thousand moving parts to this project and I can’t seem to nail one down. Perhaps use a super-glue covered paper trap? 5 years ago
Tag – You’re Itadmins apple archery bath battery birthday customer love Development duncan election Family fireflys genger Humor iphone katen kitten Life mac megan nifty obama opinion peggle peggy. birthday picnic poems Politics popcap president race rant Rants sca support swelling Technology tinker Tom treehouse triathlon vote weekend
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Sloth popularity seems to be quickly rising. Which seems kinda counter to a sloths actual speed of ascent.
Ok. If I had a man cave, it would look like this. – Portal-themed bedroom, complete! pulse.me/s/mbrZ1
Admit it: you check Facebook and Twitter more often when you’re on the toilet than at your desk. Weirdo. Now excuse me while I flush…
Nice. Now if all states and the federal gov. did this, that would be awesome. – pulse.me/s/m7mLr
Holy crap! How difficult is it to iterate through dates in PHP, from a past date, incrementing by a month, until a future date is found?
Um… No? I don’t pirate, but I’m not ok with the entertainment industry having this leeway in IP protection. – pulse.me/s/m31Rt