Instagr.am-nessSorry, an error occoured while trying to get your instagr.am ID! Please try another instagr.am url.
- RT @DepressedDarth: Still better than Kanye https://t.co/HUT4mIauiP 3 years ago
- Sorry to see you go, Mr. Nemoy. You will be missed. nytimes.com/2015/02/27/art… 4 years ago
- RT @DepressedDarth: Lunchtime on the Death Star http://t.co/l1MJ2dPaQ6 4 years ago
- So… I just registered the domain icanhas.wtf. What should I do with it? Ideas? Suggestions? 5 years ago
- Ugh. There are a thousand moving parts to this project and I can’t seem to nail one down. Perhaps use a super-glue covered paper trap? 5 years ago
Tag – You’re Itadmins apple archery bath battery birthday customer love Development duncan election Family fireflys genger Humor iphone katen kitten Life mac megan nifty obama opinion peggle peggy. birthday picnic poems Politics popcap president race rant Rants sca support swelling Technology tinker Tom treehouse triathlon vote weekend
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Come to the dark side. We have cake. http://t.co/Y5wocgUN
My son can tell you the difference between c4, dynamite and TNT. I’m very proud and slightly scared.
Trying to think of things to eat that would involve the rest of this awesome #thanksgiving gravy. Ideas?
My wife came home with a Xbox 360 and a bunch of games. +20 awesome to her!
List brain: you don’t like me and I don’t like you. Let’s just get through work today so I can go back to slowly killing you with beer. Ok?
Twitter is not a new idea. Remember messenger birds? A limited amount one could write, then sent with birds. Birds tweet. End of line.
Ugh. Im kinda getting sick of WordPress. Should just create my own blog; just don’t have the time.
I’ve been seeing a commercial popup online during shows. Not altogether an out of the ordinary thing, but its was about Google vs Bing, and which was the better search engine. The first time I saw it I thought “Google, … Continue reading
Ugh. Not really feeling great. Is it just a wednesday thing, or am I actually ill? That is the question.